I grew up in Argentina and moved to Switzerland in 2011. I studied fine arts and fashion and textile design in Buenos Aires, and completed a master of arts in design in Lucerne (CH).
I took my first Yoga class back in 2002. I started practicing more regularly during my studies in Switzerland in 2012. In subsequent years I did my first 200-hour teacher training course and got certified as a pre- and postnatal yoga teacher. To date I have completed over 400 hours of training.
In 2015 I became pregnant with my first child. I tried prenatal yoga during this special time and discovered a new dimension to the discipline. I had a difficult birth that marked my passage into motherhood. Yoga then became a vehicle to heal the trauma of my birth experience and come to terms with how things unfolded. And although I was never particularly fit and didn’t have a lot of spare time, I managed to establish a daily yoga practice as part of my self-care routine.
Now I’m dedicated to helping women to accept the changes that occur during pregnancy, to navigate the first months after childbirth and to rediscover themselves in their new role as mothers.
Aside from Yoga, I love going for walks, textiles, design, art, books, Indian food and travelling with my family.
If you are pregnant and want to prepare holistically for one of the biggest transformations of your life, download for my free Balanced Before Birth yoga series. If you’re a busy mum and need some “me time”, join my free Self-Care Challenge for Busy Mums.
- Foundations of Anatomy + Yin Yoga Teacher Training – with Josh Summers.
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist – with Sarah Duvall.
- Birthlight™ Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training (ZH) – with Gisela Collazo.
- Peristeam Facilitator, PFc – with Keli Garza, Steamy Chick.
- Birthlight™ Diastasis Recti workshop (ZH) – with Gisela Collazo.
- Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training, Mamata Yoga – with Clare Newman.
- Yoga Meets Science anatomy workshops series – with Jules Mitchell.
- Birthlight™ Perinatal Yoga Teacher Training (ZH) – with Gisela Collazo.
- 200-Hours Yoga Teacher Training, Sanapurna ZH (Yogalife) – with Poonam Stecher Sharma And Sanjeev Bhanot.