Balancing work and family while attending to your own needs is not always easy. Allow yourself to get some time out, follow this easy recipe just a few ingredients and pamper yourself with an amazingly calming bath. You won’t regret it!
3 parts chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
2 parts calendula (Calendula officinalis)
1 part lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Mix the herbs. Place two handfuls into a cotton muslin bag or gauze handkerchief, tie it to the nozzle of the bath tub.
- Let hot water run through if for a few minutes.
- Adjust the water temperature and let the bag float in the tub as you bathe.
- Store the herbs in a jar with a tag indicating date and ingredients.
- To transform your bath into a complete wellness program, add 1-2 cups of Epsom salt (Magnesium sulfate) to the water and soak in for at least 15 minutes.
*** Disclaimer ***
Some of the ingredients mentioned in this article may cause allergies.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.